ORS 10 – oxygen-reduced storage cabinet
The ORS (oxygen-reduced stocker) is used for the storage of highly sensitive electronic or optical components and products in an
oxygen-reduced inert gas atmosphere
(N₂, argon etc.). It is suitable for use in
ISO class 5
in accordance with
DIN EN ISO 14644.
Features & benefits:
- Optimized inert gas consumption, as no permanent inert gas purging is required
- Significant reduction of the required dilution of the ambient air to increase the oxygen content (with N₂ supply)
- Specified maximum O₂ content and ISO 5 according to ISO 14644.1, guaranteed up to 24 hours without refilling (with all doors closed)
- Also available as mobile version
- Continuous monitoring of the variably specifiable limit values for O₂ and temperature
- WLAN data transmission possible
Are you interested in the ORS 10?
Feel free to contact us – we will be happy to advise you.
Phone +49 (0)711 3659199-0