The quality of your product is only as good as the quality we deliver as a service provider. In order to take this fact into account, our quality management serves the structuring as well as the continuous improvement and optimization of process flows. Interfaces where the processes converge are identified and defined. The QM system of CAT Clean Air Technology GmbH meets the high requirements of the pharmaceutical industry as it is based on the GMP guidelines as well as the AMWHV (German Ordinance on the Productions of Drugs and Drug Substances).
We therefore make correspondingly high demands on our own employees who are closely involved in our continuous improvement process.
Knowledge of the relevant standards on hygiene in clean rooms and the performance of acceptance measurements and calibrations is only the basic qualification for meeting customer requirements. Our comprehensive training system also teaches more in-depth skills and maintains them through recurring trainings so that you can rely on our employees at all times.
It goes without saying that our customers have access to our quality management system. You can check for yourself whether your internal company requirements are met by our QM system.
CAT Clean Air Technology GmbH is certified according to ISO 9001:2015 in the following areas:
- Acceptance measurements in clean rooms, ultra-pure media and ventilation systems
- Calibration of measuring sensors and measuring systems
- Distribution of cleanroom products
Your satisfaction is our highest goal. Therefore, our claim is to fulfil all customer requirements, no matter how special they may be while always convincing through professional competence and reliability.
We want to achieve this by:
- Close, trusting and on-schedule cooperation with our customers in order to jointly develop optimal individual solutions
- Customer enthusiasm by surpassing customer wishes
- Consideration of specifications and national and international standards
- Highest quality demands on the service life of our products
- Error-free acceptance measurements and calibrations
- Approval-secure documentation of all acceptance measurements and calibrations
- Further development and improvement of the quality management system in consideration of customer requirements
- Innovation as an investment in the future
- Employee orientation by promoting competencies and responsible action